This premium nesting box / bird box is ideally suited to Australia's smaller native species such as rosellas, lorikeets and sugar gliders. It is the perfect gift for family, friends and our natural environment. Fully assembled from 18mm marine hardwood ply this nesting box will provide a home for generations.
- 18mm walls provide superior insulation and durability.
- Hinged inspection lid. Note the design prevents predators lifting the lid if they try to force their way in.
- Armorguard: Armored entrance hole to prevent the animals from chewing out the entrance hole allowing predators access.
- Weather resistant marine grade gloss finish. Interior uncoated.
- Sturdy landing platform.
- Internal climbing mesh.
Mounting straps provide a convenient way to hang the box. Fasteners for mounting supplied.
- Drainage holes to keep the nest dry and snug.
- Hand crafted and fully assembled in Australia.
- 18mm Marine grade hardwood certified by the forest stewardship council (FSC).
- Fasteners designed for external applications.
- Finished with marine grade gloss to protect against UV, rain and fungus.
- Width: 239mm
- Depth: 239mm
- Height: 399mm
- Entrance: 80mm x 80mm
Optional goanna and python protection:
Goannas and pythons prey on nesting birds and mammals. You can help protect them by adding an escape path through an additional hole. Select the variant to apply this option.
This is a premium product, fully assembled and designed to provide a secure home for generations.
Feel free to contact the seller for further information and advice.